Thursday, July 17, 2008

Greetings

Hello all. So, I've finally decided to start a blog by popular request. I've had some interesting times in my life in the state of Pennylvania. Rather than updating you on the past 21 years of my life, I'll sum it up both literally and figuratively with the video below...



...yup... that is my ex-girlfriend waxing my chest... now, overall I'd like to explain what exactly happened that evening. I had the intensions of getting ONLY my back waxed simply because I was, in fact, a beast at the time and felt better going swimming over the summer with a smooth back. Well, a few glasses of caribbean liquor later, I found myself with a smooth upper body. I definitely have to hand it to my good friend, Mike Martin, for documenting it all and advertising it internationally (Don't eat too much kraut in Germany son). What have I learned from this evening of waxing? Never let your ex-girlfriend wax you because she's only there to see you in pain. Also, if a woman jumps out of your truck on the highway while in motion, chances are she's not much more sane two years later, she's worse if anything.

Alright, so we got off track there. Back to this whole "greetings" thing. My name is Matt Korona. I'm 21. I'm currently a senior at Cal U working on a dual major in Secondary Education with a concentration in Communications and Comm Studies with a concentration in Radio/TV. I enjoy football, movies, music, blah blah blah. I'm just an easy going guy that ends up in really odd situations. I'll be blogging about my thoughts on anything really whether it be sports, movies, or life in general.

So why is this titled Pot Pie? Well, pot pies have a little bit of everything all wrapped up in a flakey crust. My thoughts are the ingredients and this blog is the flakey crust. Yeah, pretty corney eh, but oh well. Enjoy the blog everyone!

No comments: